Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2020

Kiwi can lesson

 WALT upload a post showing what we learnt in kiwi can today.

Today was Kiwi Can and the mane thing that we are learning this term is respect. Kiwi Can started off by a game called snap crackle pop the game goes like this. 1. get into a group of 3 and decide who is snap crackle and pop. 2. when the teacher says pop, pop goes and same with snap and crackle. 3.and if pop goes snap and crackle have to hold up there legs. 

The next game that we played was so,ma,ca,lo. Here is some pictures of what we did. 

 I showed respect in kiwi can when we were playing pop snap crackle because I did not say something like hurry up in the game. I enjoyed is all of the new games that we did today. 

have you played any of these games before?
thank you for listing 

1 comment:

  1. Good job James!
    I loved reading your blog post I liked how you explained how we played snap, crackle, pop. But next time when you got to number three there was a full stop with no capitalised letter still I enjoyed reading.
    -Xavier

    ReplyDelete