Pages

Wednesday 11 November 2020

Limerick poem

 WALT upload limerick and write about it 

Two days ago we did a limerick poem about anything that we wanted. The rules of the poem is that it has to make no sense at all the two top lines has to have 8 or 9 syllables and line 4 and 5 had to have 5 syllables and the last word had to rhyme.  Once we were done with the poem  we got to decorated it  with drawings.


    What did I enjoy? drawing the hacker mask and the food 

What can I improve on for next time? more detail

What did I learn? who do write a poem  

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am Cameron from St Mary’s School.
    I liked how you have coiled it in.

    I learned how to swim when i was 5 years old
    Maybe next time could mack it bigger.
    please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you put detail in your picture and how you wrote with punctuation
    but next time get me all the yugioh cards

    ReplyDelete