Pages

Monday 11 May 2020

my video

                                                            my video 


                            so my video is done now but I still had a good time making it.
                            But why I was making the video. Well it all started when miss 
                            said ok class we are going to make a video on wevideo (ok) i 
                             said so mum and I got to work at first mum and I where not 
                             that good so it was a disaster. Because we could not video  
                             it on the cromebook because it had to be plugged in. So 
                              that did not work out the way we planed it to be and 
                                then we could not put it on the phone. Because 
                                   it would only take short videos on the phone 
                                       so there was only one option left we had
                                            to bring  out the camra so it worked 
                                               then. But then it took one day to 
                                                 work and put the video in so 
                                                    it worked on saturday. 

2 comments:

  1. How exciting that you ended up having to use a proper camera - that would've been a lot of learning. Thank you for preserving with mum to get this done. I can't wait to see your video!

    ReplyDelete