Pages

Thursday 10 September 2020

kiwi can is back!!!

 WALT upload kiwi can and write about it 

Today we did kiwi can! It was so nice being back. The word that we learnt was accountability, this means being honest and taking ownership for what you have done. At the end of the day we got 3 stars for our engagement and behaviour and I was the kiwi caner. A kiwi caner means you have been noticed as a stand out student for the day and you also get to choose how many points the class gets awared. Our new catch phrase was " we are honest we are true we take ownership for what we do". This catch phrase is to help us remember what the word accountability means in a shape of a song. After the catch phrase we played 2 games, the first game was high tide low tide. This game is when the teacher says low tide you go down on your chair and when the teacher says high tide you stand up of your chair. The next game was impossible connections, all of the game were fun and helped us to be accoutable. Here is a picture of what we did today

What did we enjoy? I enjoyed doing all of the games because it was fun and I didn't even realise it was teaching me how to be accountable for my actions. 
What did you find interesting? I found all of the new great games because I hadn't played them before.

Have you went to kiwi can before

Thank you for listing  

No comments:

Post a Comment