Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

waitangi trip

 WALT reflect on our class trip 

On Tuesday we went to Waitangi. But the trip was an hour an a half.  Once we got there it was amazing but the hand sanitiser was odd. The first thing we did was the welcome and introduction but the main thing was the coding. We learnt how to make games and quiz's and  my buddy was Callen as you will see it here. After the coding we had a little run around and after a long day we went on the bus to home. 


 






What did I enjoy? looking at all of the ancient artifacts 

What did I learn? how to code and some of the Maori culture 

What did I find interesting? learning all of the culture and coding 

Have you gone to waitangi before?


4 comments:

  1. Hi James it me Eric. thanks for sharing me all of that information on the waitangi trip. because I was not there but I wished I was there it seemed like a lot of fun. maybe you should of put some more pictures in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello James your blog post is very exquisite
    you have put all your full stops in the right place and you
    have explained your trip very well. The thing that you can work on is
    making your Reflections bigger and some more full stops in there.

    Good work James.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora, James.
    I really like your blog post and reflection, it's are detail and explained well.
    Maybe next time you could organise your blog post a bit more.
    Great blog post, you have written it very well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, James.
    Your blog post is very good I liked how you explained it. I would recommend that you add some more words, detail and full stops still this a very good blog it felt like I was there.I have also gone to Waitangi before and enjoyed
    it.

    Great blog post.
    Sincerely Xavier.

    ReplyDelete