Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2020

cancel the invasion storyboard

I.A.L.T. to upload storyboards and write about them. 
Today we read cancel the invasion by David Larson. After we read it we had to start our writing task and create a storyboard (and that is what you see up here)
it was about the main ideas of the book.
-setting (the park)
-characters (ash-alien wizard 3 young kids)
-ideas at the beginning(I bet it was sore when ash got hit in the head with the Bat )
-ideas at the middle (when ash can not understand human language it was funny to me)
-ideas at the end( the end was cool how that wizard turned into a eagle that was my favourite Part)

thank you for listening to me. Let me know what I should improve on next time :)

4 comments:

  1. Hello James! I really like that you've created a story board about the book you've read! but your WALT says LALT, which is a bit weird. And maybe next time you could add colours to your story board. Why did ash not know any human language?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your storyboard was very creative and it looked very interesting makes me want to read the book=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 😂 very cool james

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi James,
    I have just finished reading your story about this book and I think that it was cool. I like how you have done a storyboard as well the story, I am surprised at your investment in the book. I think next time you could add more time into your punctuation. What did you think of the book? And 1/10, how would you rate this book?
    Sincerely, Dr. Joshua D. B.

    ReplyDelete