Pages

Monday 22 June 2020

art work

W.A.L.T upload our art task and write about them.

My self portrait instructions.
1.grab a pencil
2. take a photo of your self
3. start with the facial shape and the out line
4. start doing the details
5.write your name next to your face
6. start to color in your face and back round.
And you will end up with something like this. Hope you like my instructions on how to make your very own self portrait. Thank you you for listening and watching.

My favorite part of this art was coloring in the drawing.
I will improve on my art by cleaning my hands after each pastel color so it doesn't smudge.
I think I blended my background really well.

2 comments:

  1. i like your art james and keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi James my name is cameron.
    I really like how you have painted the flame in the back of you painting of you.
    Ma te wa
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete