Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

reading task from this week

W.A.L.T. upload our reading task and write about them
This is one of my most recent slides that is not space stuff the book was called cancel the invasion. I've already done a blog on this book.



my reflection is
how can I make my blogs better
should I ad more punctuation
how can I make my audience laugh.



                                                                                                        I enjoyed making this blog for all of                                                                                                             you to see.
                                                                                                         I found interesting that the man in                                                                                                               the book how he can turn into a
                                                                                                          eagle.
             now what do you think i should improve on ?

                             

                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment