Pages

Friday 12 June 2020

math task from this week

W.A.L.T upload our math task and write about them.

This is my math book. We had to do a decimal number sorting largest to smallest. We were given three decimal numbers in a random order and then we had to rewrite them in the correct order. Hope you enjoy my blog post.










What I enjoyed about doing this was that it was not that hard for me, I can often get things wrong so I was impressed with myself when I got them correct.

What do you think i should improve on?   
To improve this blog post I need to add more commas rather than fullstops. 

What I found interesting was. How some of the decimals were big and some of the decimals were small.

How can I improve on my blogs?
               
                                                         

2 comments:

  1. good job James it's really good but next time try to add your sentences together so it's not hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora, James.
    I really liked how you presented your work for today. You added a detailed description for your math task for today which is great.
    How you can improve is by not adding full stops in the middle of your sentence and instead add commas.
    Great blog post!

    ReplyDelete